Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thing # 22 - Listen NJ

My own challenge with the 22nd thing: 7 Things About Listen NJ
  1. It is NOT for dial-up - thank goodness we are "stealing" wireless from a nice neighbor that doesn't feel the need to secure the transmission
  2. You have to load a bunch of stuff onto your daughters laptop
  3. There are 7, yes 7, parts to Anne of the Isles (the book I picked)....just a warning
  4. I could borrow a book and read it faster than figure out all of this "stuff" (pardon my French)
  5. I am glad we are learning this "stuff" when the library tosses all of its books I guess this will be the only way to "read"
  6. Doing 22 things is one more than my daughter could handle
  7. She would have rather made her own podcast (don't get any ideas)
In all seriousness, we did manage to load everything necessary and burn a CD of the book that I will listen to. I feel that I could not have done this alone that it was beyond my capabilities...but my daughter (who types while I dictate) types what she wants and says that I could have.

No comments: