Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thing #23 - Wrapping Up

My favorite thing was learning about posting pictures. It was the first time I took digital pictures. I was excited to use the scanner as well. I liked most things about Web 2.0. It was just too much for me to learn about at one time. Some weeks it was hours of work for me. I couldn't do it at work as I only work 5 hours a day. I guess people who are computer literate didn't take as long but I'm not one of those people. I really didn't have time to go back and use some of these things and now I may have forgotten important facts. The site I use the most is "Library Thing".

I think the library should use as many of the "Things" as they can. They were all valuable in a different way and for different people. I made some suggestions in my blogs about implementation.

I shared "Upcoming Events" with Heather Andolsen(PR) and she used it!! It was on the Web 2.0 Awards. If you read my blog posts you will see I shared many "Things" with my daughter and son-in-law. They use them for work, school and personal use. I shared my favorite "You Tube" with many people at work. If you want to see it, it is embedded in my blog.

I'm hoping to do a video as my "swan song".


No comments: