Saturday, May 17, 2008

Thing #23.5


Sorry, sorry, sorry!! Traveling through time my lips and voice ended up in two different continuums. Also I am only 22 and this video makes me look like a 62 year old woman!! What a shock. Anyway, what got cut off at the end of the video : Ocean County library has upwards of 1.2 million books. Our circulation is 4,500,000 and we have 600 plus employees. I learned these and many other facts at the Library. You can learn something new at the Ocean County Library every single day. (Even at home online-Ocean County Library Home Page.)


Produced and Directed by: Susan A.M. Baldwin
Written and Read by: Jo-Ann Marootian
Filmed at Bayview Island Studios
Transcripts available upon request (for a small fee) ;)

1 comment:

Glynis said...

A small fee indeed! That is priceless. I'm so proud of you! Good job!
love,
your "work daughter"