Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thing # 18 - Web Apps

Personally, I don't have an application in work for Google Docs. I do have some suggestions though. In a very small way I helped with Flower Fest. Several people were involved in the planning and execution as is usually the case. I think Google Docs would have been great there.
I think J. Stokes might also be able to use this for the weekly Heads Up.

My aformentioned son-in-law has signed up with Zoho to share documents with his doctoral advisor. ( I think he should mention me or at least the Web Challenge in his thesis because of all the new technology we have shared.) O.K. Here is the reason he liked this "Thing", the people he wanted to share his documents with had MACS and were unable to view his work. ZOHO allowed them all to look at the documents at the same time with no problem.

No comments: